QuickBooks® Point of Sale
No cash register ever put so much important information at your fingertips… And no cash register ever updated your books for you!
Point of Sale Software
- Process sales transactions fast and accurately
- Process credit card sales with a variety of Payment Processing options
- Effortless, real-time inventory tracking
- Run real-time reports to make better business decisions
- Customize price levels and apply them consistently
- Security options give you full control of who sees what
- Share access to your POS file among 20 networked registers and PCs plus up to 20 store locations all with one system
Point of Sale Basic
Basic gives you all of the features above, plus:
- Manage discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts
- Track petty cash payouts
- Includes practice file for modeling without affecting your own business data
Point of Sale Pro
Pro gives you all of the features of Basic, plus:
- Track work & sales orders
- Include pictures of inventory items
- Track multiple vendors, UPC codes & serial numbers
- Track employee hours & sales commissions
- Customize price tags & receipts
- Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels
- Update prices & create discounts across products & departments
- Track layaways
- Increase traffic & sales by creating promotional pricing for specific items
- Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists & labels
- Ship & track packages using Shipping Manager
- Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales & customer loyalty
- Send time cards to QuickBooks for payroll processing
Point of Sale Multi-Store
Multi-Store gives you all of the features of Pro, plus:
- Analyze sales & inventory data by store location
- Access sales & inventory reports for each store location & roll them up to the “Company” level
- Consolidate multi-store data into one file
- Track inventory transfers between stores
Track your customers’ buying habits to build sales!
Enter the name and address of your customers with each transaction, and you can leverage that information to increase sales. Should you give that customer the discount they’re requesting? See their entire purchase history with one click. Generate a report of your top customers and send them a discount coupon to get spur sales. You only have to enter the information once – next time, you can choose them from a pop-up list. There are dozens of cost-effective ways you can build your business when you know who your customers are, where they’re coming from and what they’re buying!
Integrates with QuickBooks® Financial Software
- Transfer sales information to QuickBooks® financial software with one click
Never type sales data into QuickBooks® financial software again! With one click, you can transfer summarized sales data from your QuickBooks® Point of Sale Solution into QuickBooks® Pro or Premier financial software. No retyping. No errors. You could save hours every week!
- Works with QuickBooks® Pro, Premier 2009 or later and QuickBooks® Enterprise 9 and later
QuickBooks Pro®, Premier and Enterprise financial software are sold separately. QuickBooks® Point of Sale Server and QuickBooks® Financial Software must be installed on the same back office computer.
- Easy to import data from QuickBooks®
Worried about the hassle of switching from your current system? If you’re already using QuickBooks® Pro or Premier financial software, you can import your inventory, vendor lists and customer lists from QuickBooks® directly into the POS software. No retyping. No errors. And you’re ready to go.
Credit Card Swipe
EMV Pin Pad
Barcode Lable Printer
Easy To Learn, Easy To Use
A colorful graphical interface with icons, buttons and pull down menus makes the POS software as friendly and easy to use as QuickBooks® financial software.
If you find yourself needing help, we’re always only a click & call away!
Call us today
Get a FREE Software Trial!
NOTE: PC, monitor and keyboard not included. QuickBooks® POS software is guaranteed to work only with the QuickBooks® POS Solution hardware. QuickBooks® retail hardware that is sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. To check compatibility with your PC, see System Requirements.